Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences—for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we're transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
If you seek greater purpose—a place of vision, mission, and lived values—where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Leading a high-performing team comprised of the Merchandise & Service Coordinator along with store associates to complete tasks, you will have overall responsibility for all aspects of store operations, including inventory-related processes, merchandise resets, visual ad sets and pricing compliance. This is a high-visibility role, creating WOW guest experiences—providing clarity, simplicity and on-demand wish fulfillment, through an availability of the right products at the right time and at the right price. For those with a passion for operational excellence in all its diverse forms and the adaptability to remain fluid to ever-evolving retail dynamics, this is an opportunity to build on the legacy of performance that is uniquely, distinctively Ulta Beauty.
If all of this sounds interesting, you'll be tasked with accomplishing these goals by:
- Championing and modeling the Ulta Beauty mission, vision and values
- Prioritizing and executing product and marketing resets, pricing updates, inventory related tasks along with replenishment
- Establishing strong vendor partnerships that are mutually beneficial in delivering shipment and planogram expectations
- Meeting/exceeding sales, profitability and operational goals
- Forecasting/adjusting payroll to maximize productivity and workload
- Enhancing the Ulta Beauty brand through “wow” guest experiences, promoting the Ulta Beauty loyalty and guest service programs
- Reviewing/interpreting financial and operational reporting, including store visit and audit results
- Identifying underperforming metrics and generating strategic solutions that leverage existing tools, programs and resources
- Attracting, hiring, training, coaching, developing and retaining a diverse team of top talent
- Enhancing associate engagement by building a high-performance environment that inspires and encourages
- Promoting service excellence to leadership by sharing best-practices, establishing priorities and providing support
- Ensuring adherence to all Ulta Beauty policies, procedures and standards
- Protecting company assets and minimizing loss according to store standards and operating procedures, including workplace safety, inventory control and loss prevention
- Supporting continuous improvement by implementing company programs and influencing adoption
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will be proven retail leaders who possess 2-3+ years of demonstrated experience in attracting, developing and motivating top talent in a dynamic, ever-changing environment—leading associates through the change curve while developing collaborative relationships. Additional requirements include:
- Driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll and controlling expenses
- A proven ability to monitor inventory, achieve operational excellence, drive culture and execute merchandising directives
- Proficiency with MS Office and Apple devices
- Strong collaboration, organizational and prioritization skills
- Adaptability to flex to changing priorities and expectations
- The ability to work a flexible, full-time schedule that includes days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- The ability to attend business meetings/trainings
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance
Assistant Manager, Inventory Manager, Display Merchandiser, Quality Specialist, Retail Marketing Specialist, Inventory Control Specialist, Visual Merchandiser, Promotions Coordinator, Trainer, Planogram Lead, Team Lead, Team Leader, Training Lead, Training Leader, Department Manager, Floor Manager
The pay range for this position is 18.90 / Hour - 31.00 / Hour with the opportunity to earn additional compensation pursuant with the Company's bonus plan. Exact pay will be based on factors including but not limited to relevant education qualifications certifications experience level shift geographic location and business and organizational needs. Visit our Benefits and Career Development page:https://careers.ulta.com/careers/about-us/benefits-and-career-development
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring—hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Apply on company website