Excellent opportunity in a UNC hospital located in northern-central, North Carolina!
Details About the Opportunity:
- Address- 117 E Kings Hwy, Eden, NC 27288Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm, shift frequency is flexible to reach 12 shifts per month (including 1-2 weekends)
- Call: night call is required as back-up to an experienced PA, call volume is light with rare need to present in person
- Extra pay is offered for those opting to work more than 14 shifts
- Day shift staff includes 2 providers, night shift is covered by a PA
- Performs admissions with estimated volumes of 0-6 per shift, equally distributed
- Full-spectrum inpatient work, including open ICU and vent management
- Full-time, 1.0 FTEED staff runs codes and intubates in the evening, anesthesia staff can intubate during day shift, surgeons can place lines
- No trauma designation
- Census: 12-14 per physician, plus admissions (length of stay is short, census declines during the day)
- Providers should be equip with great bedside manner and patient communication skills
Family Medicine or Internal Medicine will be considered, must be BE (within 1 year of residency) or BC
Excellent clinic staff and leadership support
Benefits Include- Paid CME days & reimbursement, matching 403 b, malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability, group life insurance
UNC Rockingham Health Care is a 108-bed community hospital in Eden, NC dedicated to preserving excellent and compassionate care close to home for residents in Rockingham, Guilford, Caswell, Pittsylvania and Henry counties. UNC Rockingham joined the UNC family in 2018 along with several local practices. Due to the retirement of a long-standing physician, UNC Rockingham is seeking a new provider.
UNC Rockingham and its affiliates are located in Eden, NC. Eden is a city of fifteen thousand located in Rockingham County, NC in the Piedmont Region. The region is full of beautiful amenities for the small town enthusiast, including: rivers, lakes, state parks, a nostalgic drive-in theatre, restaurants, wineries and breweries. Those in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC are just two hours from the NC Mountains and 3 hours from the coastal area.Additional Perks Include:-25 miles from Greensboro, NC, a major city with many colleges/universities, nightlife and fine-dining-39 minute drive to Piedmont Triad International Airport & 1.5 hrs. to Raleigh-Durham International Airport-Lower cost of living with access to many amenities, including: golf, the Dan River, festivals and a historic downtown
Excellent opportunity in a UNC hospital located in northern-central, North Carolina!Details About the Opportunity:Address...
Apply on company website