Intensivist Physician in Goldsboro, NC
Looking for an excellent opportunity to work with UNC Health? Then I have the perfect opportunity. You would be responsible for only the ICU beds because you will partner with the Hospitalists for all other inpatients needs. The Intensivist emphasize team work, camaraderie and work life balance.
For more information or to apply: contact In-house Physician Recruiter Sheila Barnes at Sheila.Barnes@unchealth.unc.edu or 919-622-6220.
- Wayne UNC is a modern facility with 316 Acute Care Beds
- 122 year history 16 Bed ICU (Closed)
- 38 Emergency Beds, 4 Trauma beds, 4 Behavioral Health Beds
- 8 Bed Labor and Delivery Unit
- 26 Bed Nursery
- 22 Bed Behavioral Health Unit
- EMR: Epic
Night time coverage provided by a vICU provider.
- Provide care for the critically ill patient population while covering the ICU departments
- To improved outcomes, including lower mortality and shorter lengths of stay
- Coordinate all the specialty care that patients may need
- Effectively communicates to patients and families thought-out the entire process/procedure including preparation and post
- Maintain comprehensive records of patient care and procedures
- Graduated from an accredited Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy school
- Board Certified in Critical Care
- Fellowship in critical care medicine
- Familiar with standard concepts and critical care procedures
- Experienced Intensivist with 2 or more years of experience preferred
- New critical care fellowship candidates highly welcomed
I look forward to assisting you with starting your career at UNC Health! Check out the below websites about the location and the hospital. https://www.goldsboronc.gov/ and https://www.wayneunc.org/
Apply on company website