Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to the market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. The 137-bed licensed hospital (110 medical & 27 psychiatric) is a member of the UNC Health System. Caldwell UNC is seeking to employ a spine-trained orthopedist.
Recent renovation projects at Caldwell UNC HealthCare include:
- A major renovation to the hospital and a new and expanded surgical unit - McCreary Surgery Center.
- New ambulatory surgery center, Prime Surgical Suites, specializing in orthopedic cases opened in summer of 2019; and
- Behavioral Health 27 inpatient bed (open) and outpatient clinic currently under construction and scheduled to open in 2021.
- Opportunity to become a shareholder in the new Free Standing ASC focused on orthopedic and spine surgery
- Pay for call program
- New operating suites at hospital just opened McCreary Surgery Center
- Larger primary care network for referrals
- Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career?Have it ALL!Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina?70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway
Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell...
Apply on company website