The UNC Health brand was ranked as the #4 healthcare brand in the United States overall and the #2 most trusted healthcare brand. Join our One-Great-Team!
UNC Health Southeastern in Lumberton, NC seeks a Pulmonologist, to join our busy practice of one physician and one nurse practitioner. Find professional and personal joy in your career, making a difference with an underserved and diverse patient population in our progressive health system.
- Outpatient Pulmonary practice with inpatient consults and sleep. No critical care
- Spacious clinic next door to our 50,000 sq. ft. hospital-owned Pulmonary Rehab and Fitness Center
- Certified 6-bed sleep lab
- EBUS featured in our Pulmonary practice
- Enjoy the benefits of EPIC EMR, featured in our 325-bed hospital and all 28 clinics
- Excellent collaboration with Oncology and Cardiology
- New $15 million inpatient OR and 20,000 sq. ft. ambulatory outpatient surgery center
- Competitive compensation & above average benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- Licensed DO/MD in NC or eligible
- BC/BE in pulmonology and sleep
- Good communication skills
- Must meet criteria for medical staff credentials at UNC Health Southeastern
Located in Robeson County, Lumberton, North Carolina is ideally located on I-95 just 20 minutes north of the South Carolina border. Lumberton is one-and-a-half hours from Raleigh and two-and-a-half hours from Charlotte. Popular beach cities, such as Myrtle Beach, are an hour away! The city is full of history, culture and fun. Hike or bike on the Riverwalk near Historic Downtown, canoe down the Lumber River and enjoy the local festivals and downtown events.
UNC Health Southeastern is a non-profit, comprehensive health care system, with a market draw of 175K. Southeastern Health is licensed for 452 beds which offers a combination of acute care, intensive care and psychiatric services to more than 15,000 inpatients and 61,000 emergency patients annually. The Southeastern Health Heart Center is a 30,000 sq. ft. facility located on the hospital's main campus, with 100+ heart surgeries annually. Our health system that is proud to have a large group of medical students and three residency programs operating and rotating on our campus and 30+ clinics. UNC Health is an award-winning, not-for-profit integrated health care system committed to delivering state-of-the-art health care and outstanding service to patients. North Carolina's largest academic health system, we proactively focus on healthy-based, personalized care while we change the course of people's lives. Headquartered in Chapel Hill and affiliated with the University of North Carolina School of Medicine, UNC Health is composed of 12 hospitals and hundreds of clinic locations from Hendersonville to Jacksonville.
Cindy Leonard, Physician Recruiter
p (984) 974-4667
Apply on company website