Posted Date: Feb 5, 2020
* ONLY ACCEPTING ONLINE APPLICATIONS
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Working as an Executive Chef, you are responsible for overseeing all culinary functions for a corporate dining account. You will manage and lead a team of associates and oversee all safety and sanitation as it pertains to the account. Additionally, as part of the culinary team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manages cost controls and controls expenditures for the account
- Plans and creates all menus
- Purchases and manages inventory
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with Eurest marketing and culinary team
- Culinary degree preferred
- Three to five years of culinary management experience
- High volume production and catering experience is essential
- Previous experience managing cost controls
- Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply on company website