Posted Date: Aug 5, 2020
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.About
Unidine was founded in 2001 with a focus on providing high quality service and an unwavering commitment to scratch food preparation. We focus wholly on providing custom culinary experiences, featuring fresh, from scratch food production with an emphasis on health & wellness. Today, our company has a national presence, yet still dedicated to delivering a unique dining experience to every one of our clients. Along the way, we have remained true to our original mission and we continue to innovate and disrupt the industry with strategic solutions.
Every member of the Unidine team is driven to deliver the highest level of service and shares a belief that our approach to fresh food is fundamentally linked to health and wellness, human interaction, and social responsibility. From this common foundation, we deliver the best food and dining management services in the industry and exceed our customers' and clients' expectations every day, which is why we are looking for the best talent in the industry.Job Summary
Reporting to the President, Unidine Lifestyles – Midwest, the Regional Vice President Operations provides leadership to a regional team to achieve operating and financial success. The successful leader will establish and maintain effective resident and client rapport through regular contact, proactively addressing any issues, concerns or problems. The Regional Vice President has highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills while reinforcing high standards of performance in all areas.Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Develops regional management teams through appropriate training, coaching and mentoring to ensure strong daily operational performance and effective personnel development.
- Ensures regional financial and facility performance by analyzing unfavorable items or trends, and taking timely corrective action.
- Communicates objectives, reinforces high standards, monitors performance, and address team issues.
- Maintains a lead role in the business development process and assists in achieving optimal performance with new business.
- Develops a strategic business plan to direct operational performance, retention, and development of new business opportunities.
- Manages team members to ensure that they both exceed the client's expectations and achieve targeted quality and performance.
- Oversees managers in a diverse environment; establishes and maintains effective client and resident relations.
- Minimum of 8 years multi-unit experience in Senior Living (CCRC/IL/AL)
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university is required (degree in Dietary Science or Culinary Arts or Hotel/Restaurant Management highly desirable).
- Must have a proven record of accomplishment in driving performance within a multi-unit environment in the Senior Living area.
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that offers unlimited growth opportunities and rewards achievement.
- Must reside in the Midwest.
- Must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Apply to Unidine today!
Unidine is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 414494
JULIE A LEYVA
Apply on company website