Posted Date: Nov 15, 2019
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
The Resident District Manager (RDM) is the food and dining service management leader for this innovative dining program within our Senior Living Culinary Group. The RDM is responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the Senior Living Culinary Group food service area through managers, supervisors and employees including financial performance, client retention, and employee training and development. The RDM partners with each client representative and the Vice President in all matters relating to contract and account operations. The Manager must establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention and forward innovation.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Serves as the primary representative of the Company with multiple client contacts
- Responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the food service operations
- Oversees all financial performance, client relations, and employee training and development
- Works with each client representative in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention
- Leads in the development of overall financial and business planning as well as selling new businesses and growing existing business
- Develops team members through appropriate training, coaching and mentoring to ensure strong operational performance
- Maintains a high level of food quality in each facility to meet client's expectations
- Develops and implements operational policies, procedures, and standards to achieve company goals
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years related experience and/or training at the Dining Services Director level or General Manager within a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Culinary Arts or Hotel/Restaurant Management is highly desirable; having completed Certified Dietary Management program preferred.
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment that offers unlimited growth opportunities and rewards achievements.
- Requires repetitive wrist motion.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply on company website