Posted Date: Jul 30, 2020
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 413375 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
As the Resident Services Manager, you will be responsible for improving resident satisfaction for all food and dining services within a senior living environment. Our goal is to promote a positive dining experience working with and through improved nutritional methodologies. As a leader on the food services team, this person will be the catalyst for change and responsible for improving the resident experience.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Assessment of current dining services program
- Seek and evaluate industry best practices that can be incorporated into Undine's culture and best practices, for creating an exceptional resident dining experience
- Improving menu and meal selection and the assembly and delivery of meal service
- Assessing meal service and developing criteria to evaluate performance
- Developing protocols for resident interaction during meals
- Improving meal delivery to ensure correct temperatures and dietary requirements are met
- Develop a training process and module directed at process, procedures, products actions and services that create a positive resident experience as it pertains to dining services
- Implement training for all food & dietary team members
- Integrating guest dining services into the Senior Living model of resident experience, service and treatment
- Fosters and develops positive client relationships
Education and Experience:
- An undergraduate (BS/BA) degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Culinary Arts or Hotel/Restaurant Management is required.
- In absence of a bachelor's degree, a candidate must have an Associate's Degree and have completed the Certified Dietetic Manager program (or state equivalent).
- 5 plus years related experience and/or training at Dining Services Director level or equivalent level (preferably in a Long Term Care or Acute Care environment); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires repetitive wrist motion.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Apply on company website