Posted Date: Jul 14, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 409513.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a part-time ROUTE DRIVER - VENDING position.
- Location: Northeast Georgia Medical Center - 743 Spring Street, Gainesville, GA 30501 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: P/T, 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM, more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Vending experience is preferred.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Click HERE to see a day in the life of a Canteen Route Driver!
Summary: The Route Driver drives a company vehicle over an established route to deliver products or render services and fills and maintains vending and related equipment. The Route Driver is the face of the company and must project a professional and positive image of the company at all times while maintaining and building excellent client and customer relationships. This position has excellent advancement opportunities, providing employees with the foundation needed for entry level management opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain proper inventory levels and product distribution for vending machines.
- Perform product rotation to ensure freshness at designated client locations for vending machines.
- Provide client and customer satisfaction in every aspect of job performance.
- Informs regular clients and customers of new products or services, listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Accountable for all receipt of goods, invoices, delivery tickets, cash received or collected and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 years driving experience required.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C (unless otherwise indicated by state) driver's license and good driving record.
- Preferred 1-2 years experience in a customer service position, or a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Proficient with handheld computer, training provided.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (box truck, handcarts, etc.).
- Able to work independently, responsible for route, work unsupervised 98% of the work day.
In addition to competitive compensation and excellent benefits, successful employees in this position enjoy:
- Comprehensive training
- Advancement opportunities
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working independently
- Providing excellent customer service to established customers
- Building relationships
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 409513
ZACHARY R ANDERSON
Apply on company website