Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Lake Mary, Florida. The practice is accepting board-certified and board-eligible candidates.
- Join 4 OB/GYNs, 2 PAs, 4 NPs, and 4 Midwives in a practice looking to grow
- Excellent internal provider support!
- The practice has been serving the community for 25 years
- Great location just 45 minutes to Disney World and 45 minutes to Daytona Beach.
- Very busy practice with a good mix of OB and GYN.
- Ultrasound, Dexa, Mammography in office. Office surgery suite with Anesthesiologist 1-2 times per month.
- Tree-lined streets, excellent schools, a beautiful trail system and a family-friendly environment are just a few of the reasons why the City's 14,000 residents call Lake Mary home!
- One of the fastest-growing areas in Central Florida. Lake Mary continues to be a choice location for high tech businesses. Among other things, Lake Mary is known for its well-planned residential communities, excellent schools, prominent businesses including outstanding restaurants, and a variety of shopping opportunities!
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare:
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools,
training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experien...
Apply on company website