Our affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious practice in sought after Coral Springs, FL (located minutes between Boca Raton and Ft. Lauderdale).
About the Practice:
Join our group in the Coral Springs and Parkland community of an established practice that has been serving the Boca Raton area for over 20 years. Deliveries and gynecological surgeries will be conducted at Coral Springs Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center.
- Practice is part of an established 9 MD group
- Beautiful, new state-of-the-art, stand alone clinic being built to house all specialties/subspecialties
- Midwives take 1st Call
- Opportunity to perform Robotic surgery
- Competitive starting salary
- Percentage of collections bonuses
- Generous sign-on/retention bonus
- Full benefits package (health, dental, vision), 401k retirement and malpractice insurance
- 4 weeks PTO
- Annual CME Stipend
- Coral Springs is a sought after area 20 miles northwest of Ft. Lauderdale and 20 miles southwest of Boca Raton
- This affluent city is a great place to raise a family with an excellent school system and plenty of recreational activities including the Tall Cypress Nature Area, Coral Springs Museum of Art, Sportsplex at Coral Springs, and the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Coral Springs was listed on Money Magazine's 100 best places to live in the United States
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website