As an Assistant Manager you will be in a full-time position that offers benefits including;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
The Assistant Store Manager is a leadership role that supports the Store Manager in all store operations and ensures a safe and customer-focused environment at all times. You will be responsible for all Store Manager duties while the Store Manager is not present. You will also assist customers in the purchase of products, develop customer connections, and maintain a positive attitude with all.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Supervisor, or Team Lead at a retail store.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written is required.
- Strong capability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Be physically able to lift, push, pull a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Be able to work irregular shifts, including weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays.
- Significant amount of work is performed indoors, but there are times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels) with appropriate safety equipment's.
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store and retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
Apply on company website