As a Full-Time Sales Associate you will be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Flexible schedules
The Sales Associate at United Pacific works at an assigned store location and assists in the operation of the facility in a safe, customer-focused, and profitable manner. You will perform various duties including, but not limited to: Daily cash handling, lighting/fixtures cleaning & maintenance, and ensuring the security of all inventory and currency to avoid theft and inventory shrinkage. You will report to the Store Manager and will receive direct supervision within a framework of well-defined United Pacific company policies and procedures. In this role you will need to have the ability to learn to operate a cash register, computer console, and other equipment and tools related to the work task.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work alone in the store for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
- Be able to work irregular shifts, including weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 8 hours.
- Be physically able to lift, push, pull a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels) with appropriate safety equipment's.
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store and retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage
- Significant amount of work is performed indoors, but there are times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
- Capable of working in small spaces at times.
Pay rate for the position is $12.32-$14.77hr Pay rate offered may vary based on skills and experience.
Apply on company website