Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
As an Engineering Systems Shoring Advisor at United Rentals, you will be responsible for instructing and assisting our customers to safety and successfully install our shoring products at their jobsite.
If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world's largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. We'll provide the tools, the technology and the support you need to do the job right. You will also be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals.
Additional duties include the following:
- Educate customers on slide rail, sheeting and bracing, vibratory hammers and other shoring products through demonstrations and training; educate their employees on the safe and proper installation/extraction and use of protective systems
- Provide on-site installation and technical support
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years underground construction experience
- Knowledge of underground construction equipment capabilities, soil conditions, and safe working capacities
- Knowledge of OSHA safe working practices and applicable state and local requirements relative to Trench and Excavation Shoring and Shielding
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match/RRSP; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
*Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select provinces
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply on company website