St. Mary's Regional Medical Center in Enid, OK is a 229-bed facility serving the residents of our community and the region at large. The hospital offers comprehensive medical and surgical services including a 24-hour trauma center; dedicated women's unit; fully accredited cancer program; and a Women's Imaging Center.
We are recruiting a Neurologist to join our growing community in what promises to be an exceptional opportunity to develop a busy and successful practice.
- Hospital-employed position
- Call sharing available, with call being light.
- Position will include all normal procedures including EEG/EMG. Interest or experience in Stroke Neurology a definite plus (hospital is a certified Level II Stroke Center)
- Additional sub-specialty training or experience (headache, Parkinsons, epilepsy, MS) is also welcomed
- Position can also include Directorship of the hospital's rehab unit
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE; at least 3 years of practice experience desired
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary plus combined productivity/quality of care bonus; full employed benefits; generous signing bonus; and relocation
- Other incentives (training stipend, loan repayment assistance) may also be available
Just 90 miles from Oklahoma City, Enid offers many of the advantages of larger cities without the associated high cost of living. One of Good Morning America's "Top 5 Up and Coming Cities", Enid offers the best of Midwestern living - fine dining, shopping, historical sites, and recreational activities in abundance. If you're looking for exceptional quality of life, consider Enid. You'll see why we're known as the "Bright Star of the Great Plains"!
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center in Enid, OK is a 229-bed facility serving the residents of our community and the region at large. The h...
Apply on company website