Service is our passion. We serve by providing safe, high quality care to all, achieving excellent financial performance, and training tomorrow's healthcare professionals.
To Serve Our Patients in the Best Teaching Hospital in the Country
- Magnet Designated
- 501 licensed beds
- Regions only Level I Trauma Center
- Regions only BICU
- DNV accredited
- Primary teaching hospital for the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC)
- Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Texas by Texas Monthly
General Job / Performance Information
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma with two to three years of food service experience proffered. Hospital experience desirable.
- Environmental / Working Conditions
- Well-lit and well-ventilated setting
- Interaction with Other Departments and Other Relationships
- Job Description
- Responsible for preparation of food for all areas: patient services, cafeteria, and catered functions. Also responsible for sanitation of working area, and other job related duties. This job description / performance appraisal form does not describe all job responsibilities that may be assigned to this job. Job responsibilities may change from time to time.
- Required Licensures / Certifications / Registrations
- Physical Capabilities
- Work is of moderate demand. Walking and standing a great deal of the time. Lifting supplies and moving equipment. Hours may be irregular
- Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable of weights and measurements, and cooking techniques. Knows health and food managing rules and regulations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website