Service is our passion. We serve by providing safe, high quality care to all, achieving excellent financial performance, and training tomorrow's healthcare professionals.
To Serve Our Patients in the Best Teaching Hospital in the Country
- Magnet Designated
- 501 licensed beds
- Regions only Level I Trauma Center
- Regions only BICU
- DNV accredited
- Primary teaching hospital for the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC)
- Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Texas by Texas Monthly
General Job / Performance Information
Education and Experience
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science, or MIS.
- MBA strongly preferred
- Experience in healthcare strongly preferred
- Relevant experience developing and implementing digital strategy
- Strong and proven track record/performance in managing complex projects
- Strong understanding of digital strategy, planning, monitoring, and optimization
- Comfort with marketing technology including content management systems
- Strong business acumen and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Strong presentation skills and ability to synthesize complex information for variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, be coachable, and work within a matrixed organization.
Environmental / Working Conditions
Interaction with Other Departments and Other Relationships
On strategic projects, the Director will work with marketing, information technology, and other cross-functional stakeholders, including the UMC Consumerism Committee to define the roadmap, capture business requirements, and deliver digital experiences that achieve desired business outcomes.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Reporting to the SVP Chief Integration Officer, the Director Digital Health will drive strategy and execution of industry-leading consumer facing technologies. Focus areas for the role include the telemedicine experience, clinical portal design, online presence management, customer relationship management, and integration of in-house developed consumer facing technologies. The Director must exhibit a high degree of comfort with technology, reporting, and analytics.
Required Licensures / Certifications / Registrations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website