Hours per Week:
Perform computer and customer service related duties in an office setting.
Department Specific Essential Job Functions:
This position is a technical support role that will serve as assisting in the application processing and technical aspects of a CRM system and the related components.
This student position is for a support person to assist with processing of international applications for admission and provide technical support to prospective students. Some aspects of the job involve understanding of advanced IT processes and terminology. Communication and light coding will be required. Below are some specific details that will be supported by this position in conjunction with the CRM specialist.
- Support the CRM Specialist in application processing and technical aspects of a CRM system and its related components
- Identify and troubleshoot challenges within a CRM framework
- Build regular reports out of a CRM system
- Monitor data integrity between CRM system and ERP
- Provide on-going technical support to prospective UCO international students
- Pre-review incoming international student applications
- Train and provide on-going support to staff on CRM functionality
- Launch and analyze recruitment email campaigns
- Monitor and maintain accurate admission and recruitment content on all relevant forms housed on the application web front end
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Fall/Spring Semesters: All student employees must be enrolled at least half time to be eligible to work any UCO student position. Half time enrollment for Fall/Spring is considered 5 hours for graduates and 6 hours for undergraduates. International students shall be enrolled full time to be eligible to work as a student worker. Full time enrollment is 9 credit hours for graduates and 12 credit hours for undergraduates.
Summer Semester: All student employees must be enrolled in at least 3 credit hours to be eligible to work a regular student position. Students not enrolled in summer classes must be enrolled in Fall classes in order to work on campus, but they (and the department) will be required to pay FICA taxes.
If the number of hours needed to graduate is less than the minimum hours required to work, the student must obtain a letter from his/her academic advisor, stating the number of hours needed to graduate, to be submitted to Human Resources. This obtains to both regular and Federal Work Study positions. Call the Human Resources Department for further information.
- Highly skilled within PC and CRM Systems
- Advanced knowledge of full Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, .NET framework, and Domain Account Management
- Drag and Drop modification of forms and logic behind user entry fields
- Strong computer knowledge
- Detail oriented
Repetitive movement of hands and fingers - typing and/or writing. Frequent standing, and/or sitting. Occasional walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching. Reach with hands and arms. Visually identify, observe and assess. Ability to communicate with supervisor/students/colleagues. Regular physical attendance required. The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations (in accordance with ADA requirements) may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Apply on company website