University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
University of Maryland UM Capital Region, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Cheverly, MD is looking for an Associate Program Director in Internal Medicine, to join their well-established ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program at UM Prince George's Hospital Center that will be located in a new facility in Largo, MD in 2021.
- Academic teaching position - Passionate Physician with great clinical and teaching skills
- Curriculum development, overseeing education and clinical care in all program related patient care areas
- Maintain current knowledge of and compliance with ACGME Institutional and Program Requirements
- Participate in GME Committee, subcommittees and task forces (including program representation at GMEC meetings), and Internal Review panels as requested
- Participate in medical student education
- Prior experience with scholarly works and research
- Ideal candidate will be willing to practice inpatient and outpatient adult medicine
- Opportunity to work with diverse patient population, socially and economically
- Moving to a new hospital in Largo, MD June 2021 as well as a new outpatient center
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website