UM St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC), a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a BE/BC Cardiologist to join our hospital-based, 11-member cardiology group in Towson, Maryland.
- Group comprised of 11 Cardiologists seeking a 12th to meet growing volumes
- Patient-centered outpatient services and inpatient cardiology consultations
- Only hospital in Baltimore County that performs Heart Surgery
- Busy practice which includes structural heart and electrophysiology services
- Employed by University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Group (UM SJMG)
- This position would have a start date of July 2022 or later
- Ideal candidate will be Echo-boarded, certified to perform TEE's and interest cardiac CTA.
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
A community hospital located in Towson, MD, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC) is a 263-bed Catholic hospital with more than 700 physicians on the medical staff. Its numerous areas of specialization include cardiology, cancer, orthopaedics, emergency care, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical services, diabetes, psychiatric services and wound healing.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply on company website