Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital (MWPH) a member of the University of Maryland Medical System is seeking a BE/BC Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join their team in Baltimore, Maryland.
- 80% Outpatient 20% Inpatient consults
- New position open due to growth of the program
- Position would include treatment of complex cases
- Perfect for a Psychiatrist at any level in their career
- Supported by strong Psychology group
- M-F 8-430
Benefits of joining MWPH:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital's psychiatry services provide diagnosis, treatment and prevention of psychiatric disorders. Behavioral health services at MWPH are designed to provide high quality mental health assessment and treatment services to children with a wide range of presenting concerns.
Where Children Go to Heal and Grow
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website