University of Maryland Urgent Care (UMUC) ,is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to join their medical team. We are seeking providers with experience in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, or Primary Care.
UMUC, a partner of the University of Maryland Medical System(UMMS), was uniquely founded on a commitment to provide superior patient care in partnership with trusted hospitals, academic medical centers, and physicians. Our uncompromising vision is to be THE CHOICE urgent care center with a passion for clinical excellence and an extraordinary patient experience to the communicates we serve.
- 4 Shifts Min. Per Month / 8am – 8pm / No Nights
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- PRN Opportunities
- 5 Patients Per Hour on Average
- Digital X-ray / Laboratory / Occupational Health
- 6-8 Patient Rooms / Procedure Room
- User friendly, urgent care specialized EMR system: ‘Practice Velocity'
- Leadership and company growth opportunities
Maryland medical license • DEA license • State controlled substances license (if applicable) • Board eligibility or certification • Experience in procedures including suturing and splinting • Experience in reading diagnostic studies including x-rays and EKGs • BLS certification -ChoiceOne will provide if needed • Experience treating worker's compensation cases is helpful • DOT certification • Outstanding bedside manner with children and adults
- Energetic attitude which inspires other team members
- Desire to contribute to building and maintaining a great organization
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply on company website