University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
University of Maryland UM Capital Region, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Cheverly, MD is looking for a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician, M.D, to join the team.
Job Specifics :
- Clinically based position focused on ambulatory and hospital perinatal consults and ultrasounds
- Opportunity to establish a faculty position with the University of Maryland
- Participation in the educational activities of medical students and residents
- Limited labor and delivery coverage with ambulatory and inpatient hospital management
- May require travel to other UM local facilities
- 2-3 yrs. of clinical practice as an MFM preferred, but will seriously consider those who have just completed fellowship training
- Serving a diverse patient population in Prince George's County and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website