University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus (UMMC Midtown) a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Baltimore, Maryland is looking for a BE/BC Internal Medicine trained academic Primary Care Physician to serve as Medical Director of an established practice.
- This position will serve as Medical Director of a model primary care practice, which also serves as the ambulatory continuity practice for an Internal Medicine residency training program
- Lead a team of clinical and administrative support staff to provide high quality ambulatory care
- The successful candidate will have excellent clinical, teaching, and administrative skills
- Experience and an aptitude for medical education is required, as there will be significant responsibility for training, evaluation, and supervision of medical residents
- The medical director will provide direct patient care in an ambulatory setting, and develop a model continuity practice
- 50% developing primary care practice/ 50% teaching and supervising residents
- Adjunct faculty appointment with the University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Direct access to large academic university resources
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website