UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a full-time BE/BC Medical Oncologist to join a reputable-established practice that has been operational for 20 plus years. Opportunity highlights include:
- Well-established practice in comprehensive cancer center on hospital campus
- Group comprised of 1 Medical Oncologist and 1 NP for a growing practice
- Work hours M-F 8:00-4:30 pm
- 80 % clinical, 10% administrative, and 10% research
- Perform outpatient services 30-40 per week; 6-8 referrals per week
- Provides call coverage for patients within the infusion center and practice patients
- Health System employee
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne's, Kent, and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply on company website