UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UMBWMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), has a full time employed position available for an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join their Surgical Oncology Practice located in Glen Burnie, Maryland.
- Practice located in the Tate Cancer Center on BWMC’s campus =bwmc
- Position will primarily be in the surgical oncology practice tending to the outpatient clinic and inpatient care. Additional duties will include cancer screening, survivorship, and patient navigation.
- Collaborative, friendly healthcare team that includes another APP
- Additional compensation for call coverage included
- Candidates with oncology experience are appreciated, but those without oncology experience are still encouraged to apply.
- NP’s must be acute care certified to be considered
- Comprehensive benefits package, which includes malpractice with tail and CME
UM BWMC is geared to professionals who are serious about learning and progressing in an encouraging setting where teamwork is a way of life. Our employees take great pride in the culture they’ve helped to create, which exemplifies our core values built on trust, safety and respect. Our people know that great care and a positive attitude mean healthy patients and a happy work environment. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance in the welcoming community of BWMC.
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a university-based regional health care system focused on serving the health care needs of Maryland. As one of the largest private employers in the state, University of Maryland Medical System’s 28,000 employees and 4,000 affiliated physicians provide primary and specialty care in more than 150 locations and at 13 hospitals.
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website