University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
University of Maryland Shore Regional Health (UMSRH), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Easton, Maryland, is seeking an Nurse Practitioner (Employee Health Supervisor) to join the employee health team.
- The successful candidate for this Manager role will be detail oriented, customer service focused, and have a basic knowledge of Occupational Health in a hospital setting
- Directs and supervises performance of a group of employees engaged in similar functions and directs a major organization-wide work process
- Develops, recommends, and implements policies and procedures
- Work directly with the Human Resource Director to implement wellness initiatives
- Infection prevention and experience facilitating flu/vaccine clinics across multiple locations
- Regular meetings with the University of Maryland Medical System Employee Health Leadership
- Provide clinical oversight, no primary care provider responsibilities
- Partnership with Choice One (urgent care) for pre-employment health screenings
- Office hours Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Requires 24/7 accountability, but generally has a traditional work schedule of Monday through Friday with day shifts.
- 5 yrs. acute care setting experience required.
- The advantages of working for a Magnet® designated Medical Center
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Work Life Balance: You'll accrue vacation + holiday + sick leave and personal leave days; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program*
- Health system Employee
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne's, Kent, and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply on company website