University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
University of Maryland Shore Regional Health (UMSRH), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Easton, Maryland, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join a well-established Gastroenterology practice.
- Practice has been operational for over 40 years
- 5 Physician and 3 NP practice
- Inpatient GI consultant role - focused care of acute GI issues
- Fixed hours Monday – Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm
- 95% clinical 5 % administrative
- Full time physician backup
- No weekend call/coverage
- No outpatient GI follow-up, no patient/insurance phone calls
- Health System employee
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne's, Kent, and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply on company website