University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center (UM CRMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN Physician to join our growing practice in La Plata, Maryland.
- 4 LDR's
- 1 OR in L&D plus 4 OR rooms
- L&D renovation to be completed in November for a brand new unit
- 10 beds on the floor used for postpartum, antepartum, and GYN patients
- EPIC EMR with Stork
- Group comprised of 3 OB-GYN Physicians seeking a 4th
- Hospital performs on average 850-900 deliveries per year
- L & D and continuity of care office coverage
- Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- OB Hospitalist program also on site
- Employed physician will have around five 24 hour on call shifts/ month with post call day off.
- See on average 28 patients per day in office setting
- About 4 new patients per day
- 3.5 office days/week and .5 OR day.
- Monday- Friday 8-4:30pm
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice insurance , CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
As one of the fastest-growing counties in Maryland, Charles County is a charming community steeped in culture and history. Located just outside the nation's capital, the Waldorf area offers easy access to Washington D.C., National Harbor, Baltimore, and Annapolis. Surrounded by rural roads, waterways, and hiking trails, Charles County offers adventure and work-life balance.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply on company website