University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, Maryland a member hospital of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking to hire a PRN OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner with at least two years of experience to join a well-established practice located in Easton, Maryland. We are growing and expanding!
- Full service GYN Practice looking to add an experienced FNP to support coverage needs
- 4 physicians, 2 DNP's, 3 CNM's
- Excellent & supportive colleagues, friendly environment, collaborative patient care
- Schedule varies, 1-2 days/week, office hours 8:00am-4:30p
- SMG Women's Health serves our 5 county population with offices in Easton, Queenstown, Cambridge, Chestertown, and Denton
- Level 1 ultrasound with the latest GE Voluson E8
- Onsite phlebotomy
- Epic EMR
As a UMMS provider, you can expect
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website