University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
University of Maryland Shore Regional Health (UMSRH), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Easton, Maryland, is looking for a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join its thriving practice with well-respected physicians who are hospital and community leaders.
- Orthopedic Generalist, participate in call, operate at hospital and surgery center
- Physical Therapy on-site, adding additional services March 2021
- Building expansion 15,000 square feet, complete March 2021
- Surgery Center Opportunities
- Office hours 8 am – 5 pm
- 6 Orthopedic Surgeons, 2 Physiatrist, 5 PA's, 1 CRNP
- 90% clinical 10% administrative
- Call 1-6 with primary physician assistant coverage
- Office visit, injections, fx care, general ortho surgery
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/Accidental Health
- Paid malpractice insurance
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – Profit Sharing Plan
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply on company website