UM Shore Regional Health, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking a Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner to join a practice in Easton, Maryland, on a Full-Time basis.
Under limited supervision, the Nurse Practitioner will provide palliative care services to patients with advanced diseases in the hospital, nursing home, and in the outpatient palliative care clinic. The NP will follow established applicable nursing and medical standards, procedures and practices, and gives specific patient care directions to nursing and other support staff.
- Monday through Friday (8 am - 4:30 pm)
- Call 1:4 week (5 pm to 8 am) by phone
- Current BLS certification or obtained prior to providing direct patient care is required.
- Palliative care experience or experience with chronic health conditions preferred, not required.
- 1 Physician, 3 NP; collaborative group; community based practice
- NP will be expected to work towards a palliative care certification after starting in program.
As a UMMS provider, you can expect
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website