UM Shore Medical Group at Centreville, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking full-time BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians to join a well-established Primary Care Practice of one physicians and two Nurse Practitioners.
- 100% outpatient responsibilities
- Opportunity to manage and care for families within a small town atmosphere
- Excellent referral sources within the University of Maryland Medical Systems
- No Hospital rounding or admissions
- On call by phone approximately 4-5 days per month
- Office/Clinic hours M-F 8-4:30 pm
- PCP specializing in Family Practice preferred
- EPIC EMR
- Opportunity to grow practice in the community
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne's, Kent, and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply on company website