University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UMBWMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) and located in Glen Burnie, Maryland, has an opening for a Full-Time Psychiatrist to join its expanding inpatient team.
- Hospital-based psychiatry opportunity with one of U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Hospitals” in Maryland!
- Recently expanded 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit
- Join a highly efficient, collaborative, multidisciplinary team of physicians, APPs, social workers, nurses, and therapists!
- Well-staffed, resource rich program with 24/7 medical hospital support
- Work/life balance supported by very manageable on-call arrangement
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Market-leading salary plus incentive
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
UM BWMC is geared to professionals who are serious about learning and progressing in an encouraging setting where teamwork is a way of life. Our employees take great pride in the culture they’ve helped to create, which exemplifies our core values built on trust, safety and respect. Our people know that great care and a positive attitude mean healthy patients and a happy work environment. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance in the welcoming community of BWMC.
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a university-based regional health care system focused on serving the health care needs of Maryland. As one of the largest private employers in the state, University of Maryland Medical System’s 28,000 employees and 4,000 affiliated physicians provide primary and specialty care in more than 150 locations and at 13 hospitals.
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UM BWMC) is in Glen Burnie, a city in northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland. This is conveniently located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington, DC. With access to the nearby Chesapeake Bay, this region provides many outdoor and recreational opportunities, and is home to many nationally ranked private and public school systems and higher education institutions.
Apply on company website