University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
University of Maryland Shore Regional Health (UMSRH), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Dorchester, Maryland, is looking for a PRN BE/BC Psychiatrist to join a well-established practice.
- Inpatient rounding at UM Shore Medical Center at Dorchester and consultations at UM Shore Medical Center at Easton
- Occasional weekend and planned vacation coverage.
- Emergency department and hospital consult coverage
- 12 bed inpatient unit
- Supervision of a Nurse Practitioner, who cover the MH and Addictions Intensive Outpatient Programs
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website