University of Maryland Shore Regional Health (UMSRH) a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, is seeking an Oncology Nurse Practitioner to join its dynamic Radiation Oncology team. The Radiation Oncology department is a comprehensive team made up of physicians, radiation therapists, dosimetrists, physicists, and RN's .
- Provides and coordinates complex specialty care to patients within the Radiation Oncology Department, hospital or other multi-disciplinary clinics in conjunction with a physician partner
- Will perform comprehensive history and physical assessments for patients admitted/scheduled to be seen by the practice
- Ideal candidate will anticipate individualized treatment plans
- One year of oncology experience preferred
- New grads considered
- Day shift, Monday-Friday (8-5 pm) No Call
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne's, Kent and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website