UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UMBWMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), has a full-time employed position available for an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their comprehensive Maryland Vascular Center.
- Outpatient Clinic located within UM BWMC and also in Queenstown
- Position will include traveling to practice located in Queenstown on the eastern shore
- Vascular lab located within the center
- Monday – Friday, NO weekends, NO call
- Research and Teaching opportunities
- NP or PA license in the state of Maryland
- Acute care Certification for NPs required
- Vascular experience is preferred, although new grads will be considered.
As an UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan- 403-B with employer match
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
Apply on company website