UPMC Pinnacle is seeking a full-time Urologist to join an experienced team of 11 physicians. The ideal candidate will enjoy a rewarding opportunity that incorporates both clinical and teaching opportunities. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Join our well-established Urology practice in close proximity to Harrisburg, PA
- DaVinci Xi robotics systems
- Robust practice with strong provider-patient relationships and existing volume for quick practice ramp-up
- Must be BE/ BC by American Board of Urology
- Robotics training preferred
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patient
- Team oriented with the ability to provide personalized care and quality outcomes
- Will consider new Fellowship graduates
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus based on quality goals
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues
- CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hersheys Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvanias top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homesa composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphiaits a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com Americas Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Reports Best Cities to Live in 2017, we are a 23 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
UPMC Pinnacle is seeking a full-time Urologist to join an experienced team of 11 physicians. The ideal candidate will enjoy a r...
Apply on company website