AM Warehouse Team Leader – Watford
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Watford Centre for a AM Team Leader. Hours of work: 01:30–10:00 37.5 hours per week.
The team leader is a key part of the UPS management team, responsible for a small group of employees. This role is a responsible position dealing with the day to day management of the Preload shift.
• Prepare and prioritize workload for the team
• Delegate workload
• Monitor performance of shift and reassign duties as appropriate
• Ensure service is maintained within specified deadlines
• Respond to changing priorities as dictated by operational requirements
• Create and maintain daily reports regarding performance targets
• Playing an active role in the Employee Relations of your team
• Ad hoc duties as required to support the rest of the management team
Key Skills & Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of UPS systems and procedures
• Excellent communication skills
• Well organized and ability to prioritize
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude
You may be required to work additional hours to meet the needs of the entire operation.
Apply on company website