The Business Planning and Reporting Manager is responsible for the business planning processes, monthly reporting and analyses of the APAC region marketing business plan results. This position supervises Marketing Supervisor and Marketing Specialists.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates business plan goal process, by analyzing historical growth and current UPS trends to develop business plan. Partners with countries and APAC Finance department to manage the business planning process.
- Performs analyses on plan versus actual results to evaluate business plan performance. Collaborates with countries and other marketing functions to explain key business drivers to the results.
- Performs and analyzes weekly forecasts and responds to specific issues to ensure accuracy of forecasts.
- Prepares quarterly reports for Investor Relations to provide information on performance of APAC Marketing and APAC market trends.
- Performs ad-hoc analyses to further support both regional and country partners.
- Work closely together with other marketing teams across the region and district and ensures new processes, procedures, initiatives are well understood and executed.
- Manages and his/her to achieve team objectives. Identifies individual and team skill gaps and developmental opportunities to facilitate individual and team development.
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Result oriented; makes things happen; drive
- Strong and service minded communicator
- Problem-solving attitude with an end oriented work capacity
- Adapts quickly to new situations, flexible
- Strong sense of responsibility, disciplined
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English (speaking/writing)
Apply on company website