- AdministersRequests for Information (RFI), Request for Quotations (RFQ), Request forProposals (RFP), financial and performance clauses, metrics, terms, andrebates/penalties to ensure the best bid among various vendors.
- Engagesin price negotiation with the vendors.
- Gathersand organizes information for inventory and value, analysis to determine risk.
ConductsInformation Security (IS) Procurement & tail spend activities, and conductseconomic research and analysis
- Performspurchasing in Oracle or Coupa for Appropriations, or Shop Requisitions forpurchases via Corporate Procurement, and to periodically monitor and escalateto ensure deliveries and payment to vendors are duly completed for thepurchases.
- Conductsdata collection and analysis (i.e., internal spend, value analysis, cost /price, etc.) and supplier qualification and measurement efforts for IS &tail spend items to meet cost saving objectives.
- Utilizesstandard bidding process to continuously focus on testing the marketplace forbest price.
- Managesthe relationships and build rapport with existing as well as new suppliers.
- Coordinates& facilitates meetings / calls on any disputes or outstanding issuesbetween UPS & suppliers.
- Guidesusers in managing IS & tail spend purchases in system whenever necessary.
- Toestablish & maintain catalogues in Oracle or Coupa for end userspurchasing, to maintain 3rd party vendor's – Newtron's catalogues, as well asto coordinate between end users and Newtron or Suppliers whenever problemarises on Newtron system.
Assistsin Procurement Policy Enforcement
- Supportsand enforces Procurement policies, Supplier Diversity policy, and all otheraudit and regulated procurement requirements to ensure compliance.
UsesProcurement Technology to Generate Reports and Provide Impact Analysis
- Gathersand organizes data for analysis.
- Establishes new report generation processes;determines standards for report generation, maintenance, and distribution;creates templates for standardized report creation; instructs others in the creationand maintenance of reports.
- Possess a Diploma in InformationTechnology, Engineering, Business Administration, Finance or any related fieldof study.
- Minimum1 year of experience performing in similar capacity with exposure on Logisticsand Supply Chain Management Systems and/or distribution and manufacturingprocess and exposure to Brokerage system will have an added advantage.
- Solidnegotiation skills with the ability to communicate effectively in Englishlanguage (both oral and written) with Mandarin will be helpful to be able towork well with Asian speaking counterparts and stakeholders across all levelsand regions. Candidate who is able to converse in Japanese will have an addedadvantage.
- Exceptionalanalytical, conceptual, high sensitivity to figures with problem-solvingabilities.
- Abilityto gather and analyze financial information such as return on investment, netpresent value, performs cost/benefit analysis using provided tools and underthe direction of others and summarizes standard financial information.
- Abilityto deal with significant ambiguity and constantly changing priorities in afast-paced environment.
- Keento drive new initiatives, create new processes and able to manage multiplecompeting priorities within tight deadlines.
- Participatefully as a member of the team that encourages creativity, productivity,professionalism and teamwork within a diverse team.
- Possessgood knowledge of technology – tech savvy.
- Require demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MSPowerpoint) and Coupa Sourcing Optimization (CSO) tool / Oracle would be ideal.
Apply on company website