Business Development Manager
Are you interested to work for a great company and join a dynamic team? Then keep reading…
Who we are:
Nobody understands transportation and logistics like United Parcel Service (UPS). And while you've probably never thought of UPS offering extended liability and supply chain insurance, the global supply chain expertise of UPS Capital® uniquely positions us to prevent risk in the supply chain and offer financial protection should loss or damage occur.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to grow our business working from a flexible base between Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham to grow our top line revenue.
This is a new business role and will suit a dynamic individual who is a quick learner and who has both the desire and ability to source and develop prospects and turn them into UPS Capital customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Source and develop prospects lists and contact potential customers using various methods (i.e., conference calls, phone calls, and in person visits)
- Conduct account research
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Build partnerships with internal and external customers
- Conducts sales visits virtually and in person
- Work closely with our Underwriting team
What we offer:
Industry-leading training will build on your existing talents and if career advancement is important to you, development opportunities are available. You can also look forward to a competitive salary and excellent benefits including uncapped bonus, company car, Laptop and Mobile Phone, pension scheme, Healthcare package and discounts at major retailers (like Apple), cinemas and attractions such as Alton Towers or The London Eye.
We are enabling all staff to work remotely predominantly from home providing all necessary equipment.
Did we sparked your interest and are you excited to join the team as a Business Development Manager?
Who you are:
- A Love for Prospecting
- Have a sales hunter mentality with a desire to win and grow our Business
- B2B sales experience preferably in the field
- Business Acumen
- Comfortable selling remotely as you would be face to face
- Educated to degree level would be ideal but not essential
- Cargo Industry experience would give you a leg up but this can be trained
- You will need a full, clean driving license held for at least two years
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Apply on company website