What do you do on an average day?
- Follow-up on shipments (i.e. part shipment log) and communicate pro-active to clients.
- Gain track and trace information (i.e. Intransit reports) and provide feedback to customer.
- Accept, arrange and follow-up on pick-up requests of customers
- Check customer credit status.
- Communication with co-workers, departments and customers.
- Check on and follow-up of due dates and pro-actively act upon.
- Arrange delivery in conjunction with the customers needs and wants.
- Verify file completeness before handing over to Customs Broker.
- Fill issues log and fill / maintain Customer database.
- Handle claims of customers in case they occur.
- Support team members on daily operations, scanning documentation into the system and Prompt reply to e-mails.
- Education Level: MBO level
- Relevant work experience is an advantage
- Willingness to work in shifts (8h30-17h or 12h-20h30), including weekends (approximately one weekend day per month)
- Good communication skills (Dutch & English in speech and in writing)
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Capable to work with strict deadlines
Apply on company website