Intermediate Applications Developer
We're the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Applications Development at UPS Technology:
Our Application Development teams use their expertise in programming languages and software design to develop next-generation technology. They are responsible for developing the applications which track and move up to 38 million packages in a single day (4.7 billion annually). This team works closely with all of our customers to build innovative technologies that are customized to drive our business and provide the ultimate customer experience. As a member of the applications development family, you will help UPS grow and provide valuable services across the globe.
About this role:
The Intermediate Applications Developer will be part of the Application development team supporting development of Mail Innovations IT nextgen platform. S/he provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.). The candidate will perform application development using Azure Cloud, C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework, Windows Services, Web services and SQL Server technologies. S/he performs tasks within planned durations and established deadlines. This position collaborates with teams to ensure effective communication in supporting the achievement of objectives. He/She provides knowledge, development, maintenance, and support for applications.
- Experience with Angular 2 & SQL Programming
- At least 1 year of experience developing Angular Apps
- Advanced knowledge of C#.NET & Web, API Development
- At least 3 years of experience developing .Net based applications
- Application development experience on Azure platform leveraging App Services, Azure Service Bus, SQL Managed Instance
- At least 1 year of experience developing applications on Azure Platform
- Understanding of Agile & Scrum Concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently & in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Apply on company website