As Leading Hand you control and organize the daily operational activities of your team in the most effective and efficient manner. You are also responsible for executing the daily activities conform standard operating procedures and security regulations. Being the right-hand of the Team Leader, your focus areas are: managing team, planning, reporting and monitoring.
What will your day look like?
- Supervise and motivate your team, which includes coaching and training of the Warehouse clerks on a day-to-day basis;
- You also conduct performance reviews and are responsible for illness accompaniment;
- The PCM meetings are being carried out by you to ensure a good communication flow (top-down and bottom-up);
- Optimizing order/workload fulfillment by planning and organizing staff together with controlling and optimizing operational aspects of the Warehouse are your responsibility;
- Dealing with internal and external (customer) issue(s) effectively and encouraging cost saving initiatives is a given for you
What skills are we looking for?
- Education: MBO level;
- Relevant working experience with Supply Chain Logistics and experience in supervision;
- Competencies: Excellent communication skills, stress resistant;
- Working knowledge of various computer systems like MS Excel and Softeon is preferred.
Due to the variety in nationalities in your team, your English needs to be perfect in speaking and writing. You're also a team player and flexible in working hours/shifts.
Apply on company website