Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.Part Time Warehouse Operative - Revenue Recovery Monday to Friday - 13.00pm - 17.00pm (flexibility needed as shift times may change due to operational requirements)
£10.23 per hour rising to £10.98
1. Apply additional Handling charges to eligible packages
2. Generate Revenue by Weighing Packages
3. Manually measure all eligible packages
4. Carry out various tasks to generate revenue for the company
5. Audit packages and assist with customer queries.
6. Identify packages which have label issues and therefore affect the revenue of the company.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of UPS systems and procedures
• Excellent communication skills
• Well organized and ability to prioritize
• Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy' with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
Apply on company website