UPS Capital UX/UI Supervisor
The UPS Capital UX/UI Supervisor will enable consolidated delivery and consistent user experience and design across UPS Capital websites, website applications, internal applications, and/or external customer-facing applications. Additionally, this position will support brand guidelines, user personas, and UX research and analytics for UPS Capital.
The UX/UI Supervisor will report to the UX/UI Sr. Manager within UPS Capital Product Marketing and work closely with Strategy, Marketing Communications, Product Leads, and cross-functional Agile teams.
- Experience supporting cross-functional project teams
- Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills with fluency in UX, business, and technology and an ability to present complex ideas in understandable ways
- Working knowledge on implementing best UX practices within organization
- Ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately, prioritize tasks and goals independently and rapidly produce deliverables in a fast-paced iterative environment
- Experience with multiple design tools (i.e. Figma and Adobe XD)
- Experience with analytical tools (i.e. Google Analytics) to support UX research
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- Sufficient technical knowledge to understand mobile and modern web technical issues and constraints
- Experience with UX/UI Design, End User Research, and Usability Testing
- Experience with UX/UI Low Fidelity Prototypes (Wireframes) and High Fidelity Prototypes
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Apply on company website