FUTURE YOU turns part-time work into full-time rewards.Part-time Warehouse Operative Southampton
We take all kinds of things to all kinds of places at UPS. Whatever it is, wherever it's going, we handle it with the care for which we're known and trusted. All over the world. Work for us at our Southampton site and you won't just be helping us deliver packages; you'll be delivering our reputation.
It'll be busy. It'll be hard work. But you're not afraid of either. Because Future You is full of initiative and pride yourself on a job well done. As we do. You can do what's needed quickly and accurately too, paying close attention to detail and picking up instructions with ease.
What you'll get:
- £12.21 per hour
- Company pension scheme, discounts at major retailers (like Apple), cinemas and attractions (such as Alton Towers and The London Eye), plus many more benefits
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Opportunities to progress – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy'
The safety of our people, our customers and our community is our priority. As well as receiving Health and Safety training relevant to your role, rest assured that we have implemented stringent safety measures in all of our facilities during the ongoing Coronavirus climate, to include social distancing, more frequent facility deep cleaning and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on the job.What you'll do:
- Work 4.15 to 8.15am, Monday to Fridays
- Move and sort packages in a busy warehouse environment
- Work safely and accurately at speed, following instructions
- Double-check your work as you go
- Excellent communication skills, speed and accuracy
- A flexible, friendly approach with a team focus and can-do attitude
- Initiative, an eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to accurately follow instructions
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible so please leave both your phone number and email contact details to speed up your application. Our preferred method of contact is via phone. If you only leave an email, please make sure to check your spam or junk inbox if you have not received any communication from us within a few days of your application.A bit about a big business Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Apply on company website