You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you'll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 13,000
- State-of-the-art, fully-equipped ED with 8 beds
- Staffed by emergency medicine board certified physicians and experienced support staff including ED nurses, techs, lab and radiology personnel
- Easy access and established transfer protocols to all Allegheny Health Network facilities for a full continuum of care via AHN One-Call program
- 24 hours of single physician coverage per day with 12-hour shifts
- EPIC EMR
- Fully-licensed hospital offering emergency and adult inpatient care
- Brand-new 17,500 sq. ft. facility
- Lab services and diagnostic radiology including x-ray, CT and ultrasound will be available on site.
Brentwood is in Pittsburgh's South Hills with easy access to the South Hill's most desirable suburbs including Bethel Park, Mount Lebanon and Upper St. Clair. Brentwood is also proximate to Pittsburgh's city neighborhoods, world-class dining, cultural district/theatres, shopping, the three rivers and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Residential options range from urban to rural, housing remains very affordable, and award-winning/nationally ranked public and private schools are available throughout the region.
- Average daily encounters: 3
- State-of the-art, fully equipped, 10 bed inpatient unit
- Staffed with IM & FM trained Clinicians as well as Advanced Practice Providers
- Team approach to patient care
- Block scheduling
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
AHN Neighborhood Hospital Brentwood
3290 Saw Mill Run Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15227
OverviewYou got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.Ours is a physicia...
Apply on company website